Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Reviewing the past and the future

Hello everyone!
 My name is Raymond Arroyo and I'm currently a junior at the University of Michigan studying English and Political Science. But that isn't what's important. You came here to hopefully hear about games and that's exactly why this website was created. Retrospect is a look back at some classics you may or may not have checked out and the occasional shout out to some games that are doing gaming right. I'll also write some opinion pieces on the state of gaming. I'm a firm believer in treating video games as a medium of art, but I refuse to lose sight of the practical purpose of a game, being the entertainment of the player. I sincerely hope you enjoy my writing and encourage all comments and criticism you might have.

                                                                                                     Thanks, Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment